*Photo credit “Death to Stock Photos”
I have asked myself this question a few times recently. What keeps me going if I have had no sales? What keeps me motivated?
There are a few things that I think about: The past and the future.
How long since my last sale.. it wasn’t that long ago now was it (May)? It was a great sale too!
What am I doing for the future? I have a few things in the pipelines –
- I have a little write up coming soon in the next issue of Art | Edit
- I have entered to attend a large market at the end of year – Markit@ Fed Square
- I plan to enter a local art show for the end of the year
- I entered the Australian Etsy Design Awards
- I am working on my 2016 calendars (One abstract geometric and one watercolour flowers)
If I get any doubts about myself I just look at what I have already done, but more importantly I have found that it’s what I am doing for the future that really counts.
What helps you when you have no sales?